Nurse Assistant – Trumbull Regional Medical Center
We are fighting for a healthier world and a new era of wellness!
Nearly a decade ago, we set out to build an entirely different kind of health care company from the ground up—one that unlocks access to affordable, high-quality, and economically sustainable care and wellness in ways never imagined. Today, we are one of the largest private, physician-led health care networks—caring for millions of people across the U.S. Our transformative, fully integrated model represents a new beginning for America’s health care system and others around the world.
We have hospitals across 7 states serving over 800 communities, with more than 43,000 employees. We are ushering in a new day of world class health care. From renowned pediatricians, sports medicine specialists and cardiac surgeons to state-of-the-art hospitals, urgent care centers and medical practices, we can offer easier access to high-quality affordable health care to people nationwide — when they need it and where they want it.
At Trumbull Regional Medical Center, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized behavioral health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
- Grow with a health system that supports career advancement
- Competitive Pay & Salary Increases
- Employee Referral Program
- Locations close to home, that support work-life balance
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401k via Fidelity, for eligible employees, with company match
- Tuition Assistance / Reimbursement
- Family atmosphere and team approach that provides flexibility
- Opportunities to grow your career, and not change your employer
- And much more!
Responsible to Trumbull Regional Medical Center for supporting the corporate mission, vision, and values. Reporting to the Chief Quality Officer and working in partnership with the hospital administrative team to investigate, resolve, document and report patient and visitor compliments and concerns. Facilitate resolution of complaints and grievances of patients, family members and visitors. Develop, implement and participate in customer service and patient relations initiatives. Provide monthly accountability and variance analysis of customer service outcomes.
- High school graduate or GED with related experience or training in Healthcare/Diversified Health Education. Previous experience as a nurse assistant preferred.
- Current registration by the state of Ohio as a State Tested Nursing Assistant by the Ohio Department of Health preferred.
- Certification in Healthcare Provider CPR by the American Heart Association preferred
Job Responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Assists patients and families during the admission, discharge, and transfer process.
- Promotes the hospital’s rehabilitation concept by encouraging patients and families to achieve their maximum potential of function and self-sufficiency in all activities of daily living.
- Organizes, prioritizes, and manages time effectively in order to complete daily work.
- Observes and reports to appropriate personnel information concerning the patient’s status, plan of care, family concerns or requests, and other pertinent data.
- Takes initiative to request and participate in hospital in services and other programs or activities that promote personal growth and life-long learning and development. Maintains a clean and safe environment for patients, staff, and visitors. Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 130658