Nurse Asst Cert CNA Full Time Days
Melbourne Regional Medical Center is a comprehensive health care provider in Brevard County, Florida—the Space Coast.
As Melbourne Regional Medical Center continues its focus on providing the highest quality of patient care to the Space Coast community, it has earned numerous awards, recognitions, and certifications from a variety of standards bodies, commissions, and other highly regarded organizations. These accolades are validations that our commitment to quality, comprehensive and accessible care is second to none.
Opened in 2002, Melbourne Regional Medical Center is unique, inside and out. All 119 private rooms are designed for patient comfort and satisfaction. Melbourne Regional Medical Center is currently undergoing an Operating Room expansion in which we excited to better serve the community.
Melbourne Regional Medical Center Recognitions
- Joint Commission accredited hospital
- Certified by the American College of Radiology (Mammography)
- Joint Commission accredited in Lab
- Assists patients with activities of daily living and provides basic nursing care to non-acutely ill patients.
- Willing assists and accompanies patient in the admission, transfer and discharge process.
- Answers patient call lights, anticipates patient needs and checks on patients regularly; demonstrates a cooperative attitude when assisting patients
- Demonstrates a reliable and dependable ability to follow through with designated responsibilities
- Provides services and/or assists patients in meeting personal daily needs and comfort.
- Provides for patient safety through preventive measures
- Ambulates patients as assigned; demonstrates proper techniques.
- Demonstrates the ability to adapt to change in the workload or patient assignments. Cooperates and offer assistance to other staff.
- Performs all assignments in a timely manner; establishes priorities in patient care and related assigned duties
- Conscientiously performs stat EKG’S in the absence of an available EKG Technician.
- Disposes of used lancets and needles Appropriately.
- Flexible shifts
- Competitive salary
- Excellent differentials
- National certification and higher education pay
- Outstanding culture and employee satisfaction scores
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Sick, vacation, and holiday time
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.