Nurse Practitioner Cardiology
Ideal Candidate will be an experienced Cardiology NP that has worked in outpatient cardiology setting, have recent experience and knowledge in regards to Stress Testing, knowledge of Electrophysiology (EP) procedures, and experience in providing clinical oversight for adjunct cardiology services (i.e. Anticoagulation Clinic, Pacemaker/Device Clinic).
- Help plan and coordinate the delivery of quality and safe patient care in the clinic
- Collaborating with qualified Heart Center physicians within the framework of approved guidelines and protocols, following established clinical protocols and clinical practice guidelines.
- Providing outpatient care including cardiovascular assessment, routine follow up, as appropriate.
- Works in an independent and interdependent relationship with members of the medical staff, which allows for consultation, collaboration, or referral.
- Maintains legible, accurate, and confidential medical records. Documents all medical evaluations, diagnoses, procedures, treatment, outcomes, education, referrals, and consultations consistent with NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance), and state regulatory standards.
- Completes hospital rounds as requested or required by the physician.
- Completes daily assignments and documentation within requested time frame.
- Provides leadership, direction, and support in emergency situations.
- Adheres to, interprets and monitors established clinical and administrative policies, procedures and standards.
- Demonstrates effective use of time management, conflict/problem resolution and delegation skills.
- Acts as a liaison between staff, physicians and patients to facilitate problem resolution.
- Coordinates and communicates patient care activities with health care team members and appropriate departments, including admissions and discharges, triage, physician orders and rounds.
- Demonstrates clear, concise professional communication with all contacts in a manner which conveys mutual respect and concern.
- Actively facilitates a positive proactive tone with co-workers and patients
- Acts as a clinical resource/role model to other members of the health care team.
- Maintains professional and appropriate communication and behavior with patients, co-workers, physicians, and vendors.
- Maintains HIPAA confidentiality at all times.
- As required by the Utah department of professional licensing; Advanced practice nursing license
- Minimum one year experience as a Nurse Practitioner in a clinic setting preferred
Steward Medical Group offers a comprehensive benefits package, with multiple options to fit your needs.
- Health insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- No deductibles apply to services provided by a Steward provider
- Office visit copays are $0 when a member uses a Steward provider
- Mental health and substance abuse visits have a $0 copay for all in-network providers
- Flex spending
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- with company match
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Steward Medical Group is taking additional necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and mask policy is required for patient and colleague safety.