Nurse Practitioner Case Management Full time Days
Location: North Shore Medical Center
Posted Date: 12/27/2021
$8,000 Sign on Bonus!
- Assisting with the daily operations of the Case Management Department.
- Will assist the Department Director in employee supervision, management, training; data research and analysis; development and implementation of quality initiatives designed to support defined objectives.
- Be a team resource- creating and maintaining a collaborative process of assessment, planning, facilitation and advocacy for options and services to meet an individual patient’s health needs through the continuum of care by communicating available resources to promote quality cost-effective outcomes.
- Provides direct patient care in the acute care setting.
- Communicates with Charge RN and co-workers as appropriate about changes in patients clinical condition including vital signs, behavioral and physical symptomatology.
- Is able to respond quickly to changes in patient’s status.
- Is able to perform basic healthcare functions under direction of Charge nurse or Lead tech.
- Active Florida Registered Nurse Licensure
- BSN or equivalent experience and education
- Previous case management experience
- Working experience in a behavioral health facility or related field
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing