Nurse Practitioner-Occupational Medicine
At Steward Health Care System, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
- Help plan and coordinate the delivery of quality and safe patient care in the clinic
- Providing outpatient care including cardiovascular assessment, routine follow up, as appropriate.
- Works in an independent and interdependent relationship with members of the medical staff, which allows for consultation, collaboration, or referral.
- Completes hospital rounds as requested or required by the physician.
- Completes daily assignments and documentation within requested time frame.
- Provides leadership, direction, and support in emergency situations.
- Adheres to, interprets and monitors established clinical and administrative policies, procedures and standards.
- Demonstrates effective use of time management, conflict/problem resolution and delegation skills.
- Acts as a liaison between staff, physicians and patients to facilitate problem resolution.
- Coordinates and communicates patient care activities with health care team members and appropriate departments, including admissions and discharges, triage, physician orders and rounds.
- Demonstrates clear, concise professional communication with all contacts in a manner which conveys mutual respect and concern.
- Actively facilitates a positive proactive tone with co-workers and patients
- Acts as a clinical resource/role model to other members of the health care team.
- Maintains professional and appropriate communication and behavior with patients, co-workers, physicians, and vendors.
- Maintains HIPAA confidentiality at all times.
- Licensure as required by the AR State Board of Nursing; Advanced practice nursing license
- Minimum one year experience as a Nurse Practitioner in a clinic setting preferred
Important COVID message
Please note, Nashoba Valley Medical Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment - with confidence and without fear. Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience: Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible. Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families. Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients. A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital. A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety. You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.