Nurse Practitioner Peds PRN
Neonatal nurse practitioners (NNP) are advanced practice nurses that care for premature and sick newborns in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU). These employees also provide education and support to patients' families regarding neonatal, intensive, and postpartum care.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Currently licensed in State of Louisiana to practice advanced professional nursing. Successful completion of approved NNP Educational Program with acquired NNP certification or MSN with specialty training as Neonatal Nurse Practitioner.
- Must have the ability to identify and address the special needs of all patients in pertinent areas including: Neonates/Infant – birth to 12 months
- NCC Certification, or eligible.
- BLS Healthcare Provider Status-required
- All other certifications due within 30 days of hire date, i.e., ACLS
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristics.