Nurse Practitioner, Per Diem, Days
Participates in the Multidisciplinary clinical rounds. Ensures 100% compliance to pre-op and Post of core measures of Cardiovascular surgical patients. Works very closely with the CVICU/CVOR/ CV Step down Nurses to ensure compassionate care to our patients and their families.
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities)
• ANA Specialty certification in adult and/or geriatrics.
• Minimum of one (1) year clinical experience as ARNP preferred.
• Demonstrates to teach adult learner at all levels.
• Excellent physical assessment skills and critical thinking skills.
• Three (3) years of Critical Care experience/CVICU preferred.
• Positive affect, demonstrated leadership and time-management skills.
• Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
• Advanced knowledge of cardiac arrhythmias.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Holds current Florida ARNP license.
• Holds current BLS certification.
• Holds current ACLS certification