Location: Carney Hospital
Posted Date: 3/16/2020
Temporary Per Diem
The Nursing Assistant, under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse, performs a variety of direct and indirect activities in caring for the personal and comfort needs of patients according to Standards, Policies and Procedures of the Carney Hospital. He/she reports to the Clinical Manager.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to patients ranging in age from adolescence through adulthood and geriatrics.
- Increases job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and completed all associated Steward University modules.
- Education: Documented completion of training program with six (6) months experience or enrolled in Nursing Program with at least one (l) semester completed
- Experience: 6 months related course work/experience required
- Certification/Licensure: CNA preferred.
- Software/Hardware: Meditech preferred.