Nursing Assistant Tele - Days
The PSA is responsible for providing basic nursing care such as bathing, linen changes, sitting, toileting and feeding if needed. PSA's are also responsible for simple procedures and tasks as assigned such as routine vital signs, emptying foleys, drains, etc. Maintain a safe working environment to ensure patient's safety.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School or equivalent required.
- Completion of Nurse Aide/Orderly course desirable.
- One year experience as a Nurse’s Aide preferred, but not required.
- Certification preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to communicate proficiently in the English language, both verbally and in writing. Provides competent care to:
- Adults (18-64 years)
- Geriatrics (65 and above)
- BLS Healthcare Provider Status-required
- BLS required within 30days of hire
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.