At Steward Health Care System, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we
This is a Full Time 40 hours, Monday - Friday, Weekends as Required Position.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsible for twenty-four-hour management of multiple patient care units including clinical oversight, personnel management, financial management, quality management and interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Registered to practice nursing in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- BSN Required.
- MS in Nursing or related field required or actively pursuing an advanced degree.
- Minimum of seven years of acute hospital experience with demonstrated expert clinical competence preferably in cardiopulmonary or critical care.
- Prior nursing leadership experience required.
- Commitment to quality patient care, nursing process and the interdisciplinary team process.
Important COVID message
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.