OB Tech PRN - SLRMC
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
OB Tech II
Assists surgeon during C-sections. Ensures surgical suite is adequately prepared for C-sections. Ensures labor and delivery rooms are adequately stocked and prepared. Cleans, wraps and sends all instruments to Central Service for sterilization. Assists Labor and Delivery nurses when needed. Participates in department performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities. Point of Care Testing, including collection, testing and reporting as it relates to job position. Perform clerk duties as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Surgical Technologist Certification (CST)
- Requires Minimum of one (1) year of work experience in OB or in the Operating Room.
- Basic knowledge of computers and clerical work.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.