SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Licensed occupational therapist that provides therapy services to adolescent, adult and geriatric patients using the Continuum of Activity Intervention for evaluation, planning, and treatment implementation. Meets regularly with his/her supervisor to provide for learn¬ing and professional growth, and implements the policies and procedures of the De¬partment and Hospital.
1. Completion of academic and clinical requirements as set forth by the National Board of Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT).
2. License to practice occupational therapy in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts issued by the Board of Allied Health.
3. Adherence to standards set by the American Occupational Therapy Association regarding practice and professional ethics. Current membership with the Ameri-can Occupational Therapy Association is recommended.
4. Working knowledge of the concepts of "occupation-based" practice and the use of the Continuum of Activity Intervention.
5. Willingness to rotate to all units, satellite sites, and services, and to participate in weekend and holiday coverage"
This position will primarily work as an integral member of a team focused on outpatients requiring neurorehabilitation. 1 year outpatient with neuro experience preferred.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2543