Office Nurse Coordinator
- Contributes to the development of the service in conjunction with the medical doctor
- Oversees and coordinates the clinical activities within the practice
- Generates prescriptions and imaging orders as needed in collaboration with doctors
- Triage patient concerns and relay to doctor as needed or for escalated situations
- Triages patients in clinic or telehealth as part of doctor’s clinic
- Utilizes clinical teamwork to oversee the interdisciplinary plan of care
- Triages telephone calls and schedules urgent care appointments
- Discusses patient treatment with but not limited to primary care physicians, specialists, medical assistants, pharmacy and front desk personnel as needed
- Encourages an environment of teamwork with other employees
- Complies with Steward required mandatory education and training
- Maintains professional license through practice-based continuing education programs
- Performs other related duties as needed
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current RN licensure in MA required
Steward Medical Group is taking additional necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and mask policy is required for patient and colleague safety.
Steward Health Care is the largest private, for-profit health care network in the United States. The company is owned and led by a management team of Steward physicians. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward employs more than 40,000 health care professionals and operates 35 hospitals across the United States and in the countries of Malta and Colombia which regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The Steward network includes multiple urgent care centers and skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, more than 7,000 beds under management, and approximately 2.2 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
The Steward Health Care Network includes more than 5,000 physicians across 800 communities who help to provide more than 12 million patient encounters annually. Steward Medical Group, the company's employed physician group, provides more than six million patient encounters per year. The Steward Hospital Group operates hospitals in Malta, Colombia and nine states across the U.S., including Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah. For more information, visit www.steward.org.