Outpatient Coordinator - PRN - St. Luke's Behavioral
St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center is a 127-bed facility located in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona. The Behavioral Health Center offers a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services for seniors, adults, adolescents, and children requiring psychiatric and chemical dependency care. Want to learn more, click here: St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center
- Provides direct and indirect patient care in an Outpatient clinical setting.
- Communicates with physicians/director/therapist III/nurse/co-workers, as appropriate about patients in the outpatient sites including benefit information clinical condition including results of assessment, diagnostics studies and symptomatology.
- Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Provides education to patient in regard to medications, lifestyle and diagnosis.
- Is able to respond quickly to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Annual CPI certification or recertification.
- Current First Aid certification- Annual health screening
- Annual online learning requirements
- Current fingerprint card
- Clinical supervision, if required
- Ability to read and communicate effective in English.Additional languages preferred
- Basic computer knowledge.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Women/ Veterans/ Disabled.