Outpatient Therapy - Austintown.
Physical Therapist – Austintown
We are fighting for a healthier world and a new era of wellness!
Nearly a decade ago, we set out to build an entirely different kind of health care company from the ground up—one that unlocks access to affordable, high-quality, and economically sustainable care and wellness in ways never imagined. Today, we are one of the largest private, physician-led health care networks—caring for millions of people across the U.S. Our transformative, fully integrated model represents a new beginning for America’s health care system and others around the world.
We have hospitals across 7 states serving over 800 communities, with more than 43,000 employees. We are ushering in a new day of world class health care. From renowned pediatricians, sports medicine specialists and cardiac surgeons to state-of-the-art hospitals, urgent care centers and medical practices, we can offer easier access to high-quality affordable health care to people nationwide — when they need it and where they want it.
- Grow with a health system that supports career advancement
- Competitive Pay & Salary Increases
- Employee Referral Program
- Locations close to home, that support work-life balance
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage*
- 401k via Fidelity, for eligible employees*
- Tuition Assistance / Reimbursement*
- Family atmosphere and team approach that provides flexibility
- Opportunities to grow your career, and not change your employer
- And much more!
*For eligible employees
Responsible to Rehabilitative Services for implementing Therapy programs and contributing to general departmental function. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy required.
- Current Ohio license as a physical therapist by the Ohio OT, PT, ATC Board required.
- Certification in Basic Life Support by the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross required or obtained within three months of employment.
Job Responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Provides effective, quality PT treatments to all assigned patients, communicates patient’s needs, progress and concerns through written documentation and verbal communication to interdisciplinary team members, provides effective supervision to PTA’s to ensure quality of patient treatment, documents results of patient assessment/treatment according to Medical Records departmental policies and procedures, supervises Physical Therapy Aides as they assist with patient activities, assists in scheduling and selected activities in the Physical Therapy Department, and performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.