- Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, drafting Board and Compliance Committee minutes, developing Board and Compliance Committee informational power point slides, organizing and assisting in the timely response to regulatory written requests, responding to due diligence requests, performing and tracking Exclusion Checks, Conflicts of Interest Questionnaires, Risk Assessment, and Open Payments, Reporting privacy and security breaches to the OCR annually, and developing and maintaining ongoing corrective action plans where deficiencies are identified.
- Assists with researching, drafting, revising, and maintaining all compliance policies and procedures.
- Interacts, as necessary, with government regulators.
- Maintains project files, tracks and monitors compliance projects and matters, keeps the SVP Chief Compliance Officer informed as to the status compliance matters, and keeps logs and reports of all matters updated and current.
- Prepares appropriate responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries within email.
- Coordinates and retrieves key compliance performance indicators and updates compliance database, as directed.
- Creates and modifies compliance documents such as regional reports, management action plans, key auditing and monitoring documentation, and other reports as directed.
- Conducts research and compiles data as requested.
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff, and agency information.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
1. Commits to recognize and respect cultural diversity for all customers (internal and external).
2. Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs, and ages, utilizing interpreters when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.