Paramedic (Roy Campus) - PRN - Davis Hospital
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
The Paramedic works collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team and assists with emergency room procedures. Performs patient care activities within the scope of certification and training. Paramedics are responsible for providing rapid and safe patient care in collaboration with physicians, nurses, and EMT's within the ER setting.
- One (1) year Paramedic experience required.
- Must have current certification as Paramedic in the State of Utah.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- ACLS and PALS required after 90 Days of hire.
- Able communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written..
- Medical terminology skills required.
- Requires excellent customer service/patient care techniques.
- Prior Paramedic experience desired.
“Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.”