Melbourne Regional Medical Center is a comprehensive health care provider in Brevard County, Florida—the Space Coast.
As Melbourne Regional Medical Center continues its focus on providing the highest quality of patient care to the Space Coast community, it has earned numerous awards, recognitions, and certifications from a variety of standards bodies, commissions, and other highly regarded organizations. These accolades are validations that our commitment to quality, comprehensive and accessible care is second to none.
Opened in 2002, Melbourne Regional Medical Center is unique, inside and out. All 119 private rooms are designed for patient comfort and satisfaction. Melbourne Regional Medical Center is currently undergoing an Operating Room expansion in which we excited to better serve the community.
Melbourne Regional Medical Center Recognitions
- Joint Commission accredited hospital
- Certified by the American College of Radiology (Mammography)
- Joint Commission accredited in Lab
Participates in patient care needs under the direction of the Emergency Department Physician and Registered Nurse.
List any license, certification or education required for this job (e.g. driver's license, RN License, HHA Certification, Master's Degree, etc.)
- Current/Active Florida Paramedic License (PMD)
- Education 3: Technical School/2 Years College/Associates Degree
- American Red Cross OR American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- American Red Cross OR American Heart Association Basic Life Support CPR (BLS)
- Crisis De-escalation training (within 90 days of hire date)
List any license, certification or education preferred for this job (e.g. driver's license, RN License, HHA Certification, Master's Degree, etc.)
- Education 4: Bachelor's Degree
- American Red Cross OR American Heart Association Neonatal Resuscitation Program(NRP)
- American Red Cross OR American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Specialized Skills (Required):
List the minimum specific knowledge and skills necessary to perform this job (e.g., homecare exp., med/surg exp., basic accounting principles/practices, spreadsheets, word processing, etc.)
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Perform EKG
- Start IVs
Specialized Skills (Preferred):
List any preferred knowledge and skills necessary to perform this job.
- Ability to gather clinical data and document
- Ability to work as a team
- Basic computer skills
- Initiative to problem solve
- Rhythm recognition and interpretation
- Splinting and Immobilization Skills
- Flexible shifts
- Competitive salary
- Excellent differentials
- National certification and higher education pay
- Outstanding culture and employee satisfaction scores
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.