Patient Access Rep II
Location: Mountain Vista Medical Center
Posted Date: 9/16/2020
Responsible for accurately and timely registering patients.
The Patient Access Rep will be well versed in all areas of the Admitting Department including Central Scheduling and Financial Counseling.
- High School diploma/GED required
- 5 years admitting (central scheduling) experience required
- Prior customer service and collections experience required
- Competence and ability to organize and prioritize assignments
- Must demonstrate excellent listening, communication and public relations skills.
- Computer experience preferred with minimum typing skills of 35 wpmAbility to use printers, copiers, fax machine, calculators, various computer programs, optical scanners, and credit card machines
- Ability to transport patients via wheelchair as needed
- Fluency is English (reading, writing, speaking) is required
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays based on patient volume and needs of the department
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled