Patient Observer Full Time
Provides constant observation and monitoring of at risk patients for their safety and the safety of others. Performs various direct patient care activities under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. Assists patients in dressing or undressing, bathing, or eating. Documents patient interactions as needed. Reports to a registered nurse or manager. Requires a high school diploma. Familiar with hospital procedures or patient care preferred.
Years of Related Experience
- Minimum: 0-1
- Preferred: 2-4
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Education 1: High School Graduate/Equivalent
- Crisis De-escalation training (within 90 days of hire date)
- Enrollment in health care related program preferred
- AHCA Level II Fingerprints
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.