Patient Sitter/Nursing Assistant Full Time Days (s152)
Performs under the supervision of the Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Nurse Manager or Nursing Supervisor. Responsible for other duties that may arise while on tour of duty. Will act in a supportive role to nurses and/or physicians.
Education: High school graduate or equivalent required.
Current CPR BLS Certification from American Heart or Red Cross
Sebastian River Medial Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.