Patient Sitter Per Diem
Location: Sharon Regional Hospital
Posted Date: 7/16/2020
- Conveys caring compassion and respect to patients and significant others during all interactions
- Interacts verbally with patients to communicate needs to nursing staff. Reports any change in patients' baseline functioning to the nursing staff. Observes the patient(s) and report potential safety risks to the nursing staff
- Performs basic patient care functions including but not limited to positioning, ambulation, delivery of trays and feeding, skin/hair/mouth care, range of motion and linen changes. Assists nursing personnel with basic nursing care.
- Observes the patient, maintains a safe environment and will maintain continuous visual contact with patient. Documenting the patient care monitoring and observation.
- High school diploma
- Background Checks (as required by law)