POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for bi-weekly payroll processing and reconciliation activities. Assist with various other payroll processing and system related projects as required.
- Handle processing responsibilities for bi-weekly payrolls.
- Process garnishment and child support orders
- Process employee withholdings
- Perform bi-weekly payroll reconciliation and balancing activities.
- Serve as support for research and reconciliation of payroll related GL issues.
- Research and resolve HR/Payroll related issues.
- Provide payroll processing testing support, as needed.
- Create and maintain documentation for all payroll processes.
- Provide customer service and technical support to HR/Payroll facility primes.
- Provide support for year-end and W-2 processing.
- Coordinate special projects as required.
- Review pay rules and coding of timecards
- Understand Union language and rules
SKILL OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
HR/Payroll technical, multi-state payroll processing, and analytical experience. Training and documentation skills. Payroll system (Kronos) and timekeeping experience - as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Kronos. Detail oriented with good organizational, communication, and teaming skills.
EDUCATION OR SPECIFIC TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
Degree (or equivalent experience) 3-5 years HR/Payroll technical and analytical related experience. CPP certification preferred. Lawson 9.0.1., Microsoft Word, Excel, and Kronos.