Per Diem OB Tech
Assists patients with activities of daily living and provides basic nursing care to non-acutely ill patients. Functions as a member of the surgical team to scrub or second assist.
Years of Related Experience:
- Minimum: 1-2
- Preferred: 2-4
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Education 1: High School Graduate/Equivalent
Specialized Skills (Preferred):
- Previous experience as a surgical Tech
- Prior acute care experience preferred
- Successful completion of approved program or equivalent on the job training.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.