Pharmacist, Pharmacy Dept., Full Time, Flexible Shift (Sign On Bonus)
Responsible for assuring that the drug therapy needs of the patients are met. Ensures the prompt and accurate dispensing and delivery of medications to patients. Supervises the work of supportive personnel. Processes physician orders and reviews patient medication profiles for appropriateness of therapy. Performs clinical pharmacy interventions as assigned. Acts as drug information resource to patients, medical staff, nursing staff and ancillary department personnel. Participates in the department's performance improvement activities. Reports to Pharmacy Supervisor.
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy required.
- Doctorate of Pharmacy Degree preferred.
- Previous hospital experience preferred.
- Previous clinical experience in an acute setting preferred.
- Interpersonal and leadership skills preferred.
- Good organizational skills preferred.
Basic computer skills required.
- Current Florida Registered Pharmacist licensure required.
- ASHP-accredited Pharmacy Residency training preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing and orally with all levels of the organization
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 116888