The registered staff pharmacist shall use his or her knowledge of therapeutics, nutrition, toxicology, pharmacokinetics and drug information to positively affect the outcomes of care given to our pediatric through geriatric aged patients while at the hospital. The registered staff pharmacist shall carry out the daily tasks and responsibilities of medication order interpretation, drug therapy review, drug dispensing and assisting in the dissemination of drug information to our patients and members of Florida Medical Center’s healthcare team.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS (including required licenses/certifications, education and job knowledge/experience):
- Current Florida Licensure in Pharmacy
- Minimum of B.S. in pharmacy and/or Pharm D
- Minimum of one (1) year hospital experience preferred
North Shore Medical Center is proud to be a part of the Steward Health Care Network with 36 community hospitals across 9 states with more than 43,000 team members. For over 60 years, North Shore Medical Center has brought exceptional medical care to Dade and Broward counties. With 357 beds, 400-plus medical staff, and more than 700 team members, North Shore excels with its Emergency Services, General Surgery, high-risk Maternity Care, Cancer Treatment, Cardiology Services, Stroke Treatment, Diagnostic Imaging, and other top-rated services.
We are proud to offer our team members a comprehensive benefits package that supports your health as well as your financial, career, and life goals. We believe our people are our strength and we take our team member’s health seriously. From medical coverage and life insurance to retirement plans, paid time off and much more, Steward Health Care provides you with a variety of benefits for your unique needs.
Our Values and Culture: Steward Health Care is a minority, physician-owned organization that fosters, cultivates, and embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. No matter your role, being a member of the Steward family means you are making a difference every day.
We are committed to creating:
• A safe and respectful work environment. We want our team members to enjoy the same sense of care and belonging that we provide to our patients.
• Teams that celebrate, empower, and uplift people. A supportive, inclusive culture, where people flourish and thrive is one that everyone embraces and deserves.
• A culture of inclusivity and kindness. Don't just treat people how you want to be treated: treat them how they want to be treated. We believe, "If you can be anything in this world, be kind".