Pharmacy Tech/Buyer - Full Time - JVW
-Great Health Benefits, with no-copay and zero deductible plan
-401k and generous PTO
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copay will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
The pharmacy buyer is responsible for managing the pharmaceutical inventory in the hospital, including purchasing of pharmaceuticals and related projects, oversight of receipt and placing these items in stock, optimization of pharmacy inventory both in the facility pharmacy and automated cabinets. This position ensures that all pharmaceutical products are appropriately labeled with barcodes including repackaging of products for patient administration. The buyer will maintain invoices for all drug and supply accounts.
- Registration as a Pharmacy Technician with the UT Board of Pharmacy
- PTCB or ExCPT national certification as a pharmacy technician
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associates or Bachelors degree in business, accounting, or supply chain logistics preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Previous experience as a hospital pharmacy technician.
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center- West Valley Campus! JV West Valley is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JV West Valley has been serving the health care needs of the West Valley since 1963. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown and changed, JV West Valley has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, ICU, Med Surg, Telemetry, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Health, and one of the busiest emergency departments in the state.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JV West Valley Campus.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."