Physical Therapist - Hospital Setting - 13 Week Contract
Offering Premium Pay, Customizable Contracts, Travel Reimbursement, Housing Allowance, Guaranteed Hours, and more!
13 Week Contract - We do accept candidates who live locally for our internal travel program!
Medical, Dental and 401K available
Work within our network of community hospitals and medical centers as a full-time employee of Steward Health Care!
Local Travel Contracts Available!
- Monday 8:00-7:00 (10)
- Tuesday 1:00-6:00 (5)
- Wednesday 8:00-7:00 (10)
- Thursday 8:00-4:30 (7.5)
- Friday 8:00-4:30 (7.5)
Position responsible for evaluation, planning, directing and administering physical therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician. Administers treatments and physical agents as prescribed by a referring physician. Assists patients to reach maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of capabilities. May provide direction to licensed and non-licensed personnel.
- Current State Physical Therapy Licensure, graduate of an approved school of Physical Therapy or graduate of accredited college or university with a certificate in PT, OT or ST.
- Three or more years of previous experience in all aspects of physical therapy preferred
- Current BLS (CPR) certification.
- Four to eight hours of specific stroke education annually, as assigned- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong written and verbal skills.- Basic computer knowledge.
- Knowledge of physical medicine, physical therapy modalities, anatomy and physiology.
- Knowledge of physical therapy machine operation, maintenance, and repairs of same.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 119499