Physical Therapist - PRN - JVMC
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JVMC has been serving the health care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, NICU, ICU, Med Surg, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Trauma ER, Orthopedics, a Cancer Center, Rehab, and Cardiology.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
- Planning treatment programs relevant to physical dysfunction
- Performing appropriate Physical Therapy evaluations
- Designing and implementing appropriate treatment plans based on the analysis and interpretation of evaluation results
- Maintaining proper documentation
- Reporting all appropriate data to patient's record
- Serving as a resource person to other health team members
- Participating in case conferences and quality assurance activities
- Assisting with in-services and contributing to the development of staff education and orientation programs
- Consistently providing exceptional customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy; Master’s or Doctorate degree a plus
- New or recent graduates welcome!
- Current PT license for the State of Utah.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Basic computer proficiency
- Bilingual skills a plus
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Jordan Valley Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way