At Steward Health Care System, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Responsible for evaluating and treating adult and pediatric patients on assigned caseload. Meets regularly with his/her supervisor in order to provide for learning and professional growth. Implements the policies and procedures of the Department and Hospital
1. Completion of academic and clinical requirements as set forth by the American Physical Therapy Association.
2. Graduation from curriculum in Physical Therapy approved by the American Physical Therapy Association.
3. Adherence to standards set by the American Physical Therapy Association regarding practice and professional ethics.
4. Current licensure in the State of
5. Hearing ability and verbal skill to communicate effectively face-to-face and by telephone.
6. Writing and reading fluently in English.
7. Driving an automobile and van.8. Cognitive ability to analyze data, utilize safe operational judgment, and problem-solve.
Important COVID message
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.