At Sharon Regional Medical Center, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion, and respect. Our Continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
The licensed Physical Therapist responds to a physician order by completing an evaluation to determine an individualized plan of care for each person served. Therapeutic treatment is provided to the person served and is designed to restore, reinforce, and enhance the functional capacity of everyone to their fullest potential. The mission, vision, policies, procedures as well as the Commonwealth of PA, govern the practice. The venues of care include inpatient, outpatient, home health.
- Interprets referral efficiently and accurately
- Performs thorough, accurate and timely patient evaluations and re-evaluations and screens
- Provides education to the patients and their family, medical staff, and the community.
- Collaborates with other Interdisciplinary Team Members to maximize patient outcomes in multiple sites of care across the continuum.
- Provide timely, thorough, and accurate documentation and charging
- Involves the patient/family in setting realistic goals and individual treatment plans
- Mentors physical therapy students and interns affiliated with SRHS.
- Actively participates in ongoing program development and Quality Improvement efforts.
- Appropriately notifies coordinator with questions and concerns regarding the appropriate care of the patient and environmental safety.
- Promotes the profession through community involvement and affiliation with professional associations and continuing education.
- Demonstrates leadership skills with support and ancillary staff
- Master’s Degree and certification in Physical Therapy required
- CPR required within 1 year of hire
- DPT – new grads
- Clearances as required by state law
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Vacation time and Sick time
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country's largest physician-led, minority-owned, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 33 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.