OnSite Care is looking for an exceptional Family Practice Physician to join our team at our clinic in South Jordan, UT. Our model truly supports a "quality over quantity" approach to patient care. Our providers have the ability to spend thoughtful time with their patients without having to consider RVUs/production requirements.
You'll serve a closed patient population; you'll work with 2 exceptional experienced Advanced Practitioners, and you'll be supported by a team of quality medical assistants.
This would be a full-time, exempt position scheduled 40 hours per week Monday through Friday.
To provide primary care to employees and their families for all health problems, check-ups, or other health care needs. Assess and treat a wide range of illnesses and injuries, as well as provide vaccinations and preventative care. Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Interact with patients to provide examinations, treatments, information, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or treatments with patients
- Monitor patients’ conditions and progress, re-evaluate treatments as necessary
- Provide comprehensive healthcare to patients involving complete medical, social, and physical history exams from children through seniors
- Assess, diagnosis and treat acute episodic care
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, including medical history, outside records, and examination reports
- Monitor long-term care of chronic illnesses and provide patient education
- Perform minor procedures in the clinical setting such as lesion removal and laceration repair, as appropriate and with scope of practice for family medicine
- Advise patients and family members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention
- Direct and coordinate activities of medical assistants
- Ensure excellence in clinical productivity benchmarks and other productivity indicators
- Participate actively in initiatives aimed at improving patient outcomes
- Coordinate medical staff and ensure clinic is up to date with current medical treatment options
- Facilitate educational opportunities within the patient population
- Participate in local and state community forums on healthcare
- Perform other duties as assigned
- D.O. or M.D. required.
- 3-5 years of practice preferred.
- Excellent customer service and patient care skills are a must.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a bonus!
Our team members…
- Love working with patients and customers
- Are passionate about healthcare
- Are great communicators
- Are dependable, accountable, and courteous team-players
- Want to work for a company that is making healthcare affordable and accessible for patients
Our Providers love working for Onsite Care because…
- All clinics are open Monday – Friday (no late nights or weekends!).
- We pay mileage reimbursement for travel.
- We serve a closed population of patients.
- Providers spend about 30 minutes with each patient.
- We have no RVU or production requirements/quotas.
- We don’t see any Medicare/Medicaid patients.
- All FT employees are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- We are a smaller business that fosters growth and development.
- We emphasize integrity, honesty, courtesy, teamwork, and partnerships.
- This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check, drug screen, as well as the ability to provide proof of Hep B series, MMR, Varicella, current Flu, and a TB Test completed within the last year.
- Proof of licensure and DEA info is required
- Active and unrestricted state Medical License and Federal DEA Registration are required.
- Attend appropriate CME educational opportunities is required.
Our Story & Culture:
OnSite Care provides healthcare solutions for some of Utah's greatest companies. We operate Family Practice clinics located at the employer's worksites/corporate offices/factories, etc. The OnSite Care experience is a philosophy of providing service based on creating a positive experience at every opportunity.
Our mission is putting the “care” back in primary care through patient engagement and exercising utmost integrity. We work to innovate healthcare by improving health outcomes for employers and their most valuable asset: their people.
We truly believe in what we do, and we know a thing or two about changing the face of healthcare. Join us on our mission! We intend to keep disrupting and innovating and have a good time along the way!
OnSite Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Onsite Care is a wholly owned subsidiary of Steward Medical Group.
We are excited to hear from you!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 121473