Pool Admitting Registrar I
Steward Health Care System LLC ("Steward") is a fully integrated, physician-led national health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the most cost-efficient manner in the communities where our patents live. Steward - the largest privately held health care company in the U.S. - owns and operates 35 community hospitals across nine states, serves over 1,000 distinct communities and employs approximately 40,000 health care professionals.
Job Summary: Registers TSLaccounts ensuring timely and efficient registration processing. Verifies insurance, patient liability, and collects payments upon admission. Performs other job duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Requires 3-5 years prior registration experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.