Pool Behavioral Health Tech
St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center is a 124-bed acute care behavioral health hospital that provides inpatient and outpatient services for children, adolescents, adults, and seniors who need psychiatric and chemical dependency care.
We have been offering the local community an exceptional option for behavioral health care for more than 50 years. St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and we focus on patient safety and continuing care that results in positive outcomes.
Our highly-skilled and caring staff members work one-on-one with patients to develop individualized treatment plans. We use a holistic approach to treatment that addresses the physiological, psychological, spiritual, and social needs of each patient.
- Provides direct patient care in the acute care setting.
- Communicates with Charge RN and co-workers as appropriate about changes in patients clinical condition including vital signs, behavioral and physical symptomatology.
- Is able to respond quickly to changes in patients status.
- Is able to perform basic nursing functions under direction of Charge nurse.
- HS Diploma or GED
- BLS certification required
- Working experience in a behavioral health facility or related field preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled