Pool Radiology Tech
Location: Mountain Vista Medical Center
Posted Date: 10/27/2020
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses.
- Prepare patients for diagnostic procedures, as ordered by the physician, to obtain high quality images and maintain patient exposure as low as reasonably achievable.
- Performs diagnostic procedures, as ordered by the physician, to ensure production of quality images for accurate diagnosis in accordance with all applicable safety and regulation standards.
- Completes all appropriate documents and hospital records regarding diagnostic procedures in accordance with established policies and procedures and state and federal regulations.
- Performs other clerical functions as appropriate.
- Maintains continuous and efficient operation of equipment and maintains treatment room in proper order to ensure continuous proper, safe, and efficient operation.
- Maintains a safe, clean patient care environment, utilizing a cost-effective approach to ensure optimum patient care and employee safety.
- Required License/Certification - ARRT, CRT
- 1-3 years experience preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER