The Decision Services & Integration Team advances Steward’s mission of providing world class healthcare in the community by delivering relevant information to key stakeholders to drive improvements in care quality, operational effectiveness, and risk management.
The Product Manager develops a deep understanding of the clinical and business objectives of departments and use that understanding to define the product roadmap, prioritize features, and define requirements. The Product Manager combines an understanding of industry trends, business insight, clinical expertise and technology experience to define strategy and drive execution.
The Product Manager will:
• Partner with end users to map processes, understand organization goals, and gather requirements and other health information exchange objectives.
• Stay abreast of industry developments in health information exchange and business intelligence.
• Manage and develop a team of business analysts engaged in identification of requirements and translation into projects and feature requests.
• Develop a multi-year product roadmap that connects business objectives, strategy, funding, ROI, and resource planning.
• Develop governance, service levels, support, security, and privacy requirements
• Define and measure performance criteria that objectively measures the value and performance from the perspectives of multiple stakeholders (providers, patients, operations, administrative, etc.)
• Work with architects and developers with an Agile development approach to define and build features.
• Create and maintain Functional Specification and User manuals for all product/applications created.
• Ability to synthesize business issues into technical solutions.
• Experience managing a budget and prioritizing across multiple stakeholder groups.
• Experience managing a high performing team of direct and matrix resources.
• Understanding of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle. Preferred experience with Agile/Scrum development.
• Experience with web development, data warehousing, clinical data exchange, and security preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to influence stakeholders and act as a change agent.
• Understanding of common healthcare clinical document exchange technologies.