Program Manager, Community Partners
Location: Steward Health Care Network
Posted Date: 2/27/2023
- Serve as the Program Manager for a cross-functional, inaugural program to integrate Behavioral Health and Long Term Support Services (LTSS) with medical care, which includes:
- Manage contracts between Steward and community partners, including compliance, amendments, performance improvement plans, etc.
- Implement and keep updated a detailed project plan to track progress, action items and deliverables.
- Ensure on-time, high quality deliverables.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage and maintain Community Partners (CPs) processes and workflows.
- Serve as the point of contact for each BH and LTSS Community Partner. Liaise between Community Partners and internal population health teams to problem-solve and drive performance.
- Liaise across teams internally, including population health, IT, analytics, referral management and local chapter performance teams to optimize the Community Partner program.
- Manage LTSS Subcontractor performance.
- Serve as the point of contact and manage housing and nutrition contractors, partners, and CBO grantees to ensure on-time metrics, reports and deliverables.
- Contribute to the build of the Flexible Services Program, with a particular focus on procuring and selecting vendors and liaising with member services and operations teams to support the development of workflows, policies and procedures and training.
- Identify new potential partners to support SHCN’s Social Determinants of Health (SDOH) strategic plan.
- Convene appropriate internal colleagues, subject matter experts, and CBO grantees to discuss progress and results.
- Work with analytics team to create and implement the analytic roadmap to measure performance for CP performance-based contracting.
- Work with analytics team to automate reports for managing CP program, including performance reports for CP meetings.
- Prepare and validate CP performance reporting for internal use & for external submissions.
- Provide Community Partner support for performance improvement as needed.
- Ensure that reporting is compliant and timely.
- Develop agendas, prepare meeting decks including graphs/chart creation, and take minutes.
- Follow-up on action items from meeting.
- Synthesize program information into senior leadership presentations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
Years of Experience:
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 121068