Location: Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Posted Date: 10/13/2020
Job Summary: Licensed and registered Sleep Technologist to work overnight and provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment of sleep disorders.
- Responsible for performing Diagnostic PSG's, split night PSG's and/or Cpap titrations (CPAP/BiPAP/ASV/EERS), diagnostic and therapeutic services, patient care, and education.
- Perform mask fittings and follow appropriate procedures for collecting data.
- Monitor data acquisition to ensure signals are artifact-free and adjust as necessary.
- Assist with appropriate interventions (such as oxygen therapy via protocol) as necessary for patient safety.
- Perform routine equipment care and maintenance.
- Scoring experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Certification by Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologist as a Registered Polysomnographic Technologist;
- Current Basic Life Support through the American Heart Association;
- 2 years of prior sleep diagnostic experience