Quality Assurance Nurse
At Sharon Regional Medical Center, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized behavioral health care with dignity, compassion, and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit.
- Evaluates the quality of patient care.
- Monitors compliance with Joint Commission elements of performance, clinical best practices and participates in activities related to continuous survey readiness.
- Collects, review and displays outcome data. May need to help train staff on new or improved clinical practices.
- Assists in meeting regulatory matters, payer incentive plans and patient safety incentives.
- May assist with achievement of specialty certification programs, infection prevention, medical staff credentialing coordination and policy review.
- Participates in and assist with department committees.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Pennsylvania Nursing license
- Minimum of 2 Years of related experience (required)
- Background Clearances (as required by law)
- Vacation time
- Sick time
Please note, our Sharon Regional Medical Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment - with confidence and without fear. Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence, and convenience: Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible. Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families. Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients. A stringent cleaning policy is required for patient safety. You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled, and professional way.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.