Radiation Therapist (Oncology)
Deliver ionizing radiation to the patient in accordance with the prescription and instructions of the Radiation Oncologist and under the general supervision of the physicist. Must be able to adhere to the Behavioral Expectations/Customer Service Standards, demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to insure safe operation of the facility, demonstrates compliance with HIPPA policies and procedures and an understanding of the population served.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate.
- Demonstrated superior patient service skills in a direct patient care environment
- Knowledge of MOSAIQ electronic medical record preferred
- Experience with Elekta Infinity Linear Accelerator, IMRT & VMAT treatment administration with on board imaging preferred
- C.T. experience preferred
- Current licensure as required by Texas state or national authority and/or certification or board eligible in Radiation Therapy by the American Registry of Radiology Technology.
- Maintain ARRT certification in radiation therapy with a minimum of documented 24 hours of continuing education.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Low cost parking
- Loan repayment assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual Employee Wellness Check
- Up to 20% Employee Discount - Main Hospital Gift Shop, Cafe and Cafeteria
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES / WOMEN / VETERANS / DISABLED