Radiologic Tech - On Call
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital. Located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services and accredited physicians to care for a diverse and dynamic community. Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is equipped with sophisticated medical technology, features all private rooms, electronic health records and wireless Internet access. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience. To learn more about Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, click here: Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Position Title: Radiologic Tech
- Prepare patients for diagnostic procedures, as ordered by the physician, to obtain high quality images and maintain patient exposure as low as reasonably achievable.
- Performs diagnostic procedures, as ordered by the physician, to ensure production of quality images for accurate diagnosis in accordance with all applicable safety and regulation standards.
- Completes all appropriate documents and hospital records regarding diagnostic procedures in accordance with established policies and procedures and state and federal regulations.
- Performs other clerical functions as appropriate.
- Maintains continuous and efficient operation of equipment and maintains treatment room in proper order to ensure continuous proper, safe, and efficient operation.
- Maintains a safe, clean patient care environment, utilizing a cost-effective approach to ensure optimum patient care and employee safety.
- The Highest education level, minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- License/Certification ARRT
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer