About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients with better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers' unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country's largest physician-led, minority-owned, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 33 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
The Diagnostic Imaging department in Ayer, MA is looking for a Radiologic Technologist to join our team.
- Radiologic Technologist will perform general radiographic examinations in the Radiology Department as well as perform mobile x-ray units and C-arms in the operating room, emergency room and on inpatient units.
- Technologist will assist Radiologist with special procedures and fluoroscopy.
- Responsible for maintaining departmental standards in accordance with policies and procedures; assessing patient's information and status; demonstrating skill in equipment set-up, utilization and proper maintenance; operating information systems and PACS, plus all related job duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing and provide empathy in difficult interpersonal situations responsible for performing routine to complex diagnostic procedures to ensure the production of quality images of all anatomical structures for interpretation by Radiologist.
- At least 2 years of related experience, new graduates will be considered.
- Current MA DPH Licensure
- Registered Radiologic Technologist through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists;
- Current BLS certification.
Salary Range: $28.00+
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician-owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.