Radiology Tech Per Diem Days and Evenings
Newly opened in July 2019, Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience to residents of Pinal County.
Performs radiological procedures to patients in accordance with department policy. Provides a variety of technical exams that require independent judgement to apply ionized radiation for a radiologic diagnosis.
- Technical Training, completion of formal program required ARRT, CRT and BLS certificates required
- Minimum of one (1) year experience preferred
- Certification in Mammography preferred
- Knowledge of all general x-ray exams and protocols
- Knowledge of PACS, CR and Phillips Radiographic equipment preferred
- Knowledge of C-Arm and OR procedures
- Ability to work effectively with radiologist performing procedures
- Ability to demonstrate independent judgement in completion of assignments and duties
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to speak/write English language fluently
- Position required on-call assignment, variable work schedule that will include weekends and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled