Radiology Tech Per Diem
About Mountain Vista Medical Center
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services.
Performs radiological procedures to patients in accordance with department policy. Provides a variety of technical exams that require independent judgement to apply ionized radiation for a radiologic diagnosis.
- Technical Training, completion of formal program required ARRT, CRT and BLS certificates required
- Minimum of one (1) year experience preferred
- Certification in Mammography preferred
- Knowledge of all general x-ray exams and protocols
- Knowledge of PACS, CR and Phillips Radiographic equipment preferred
- Knowledge of C-Arm and OR procedures
- Ability to work effectively with radiologist performing procedures
- Ability to demonstrate independent judgement in completion of assignments and duties
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to speak/write English language fluently
- Position required on-call assignment, variable work schedule that will include weekends and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled