Odessa Regional Medical Center was founded in 1975 as Odessa Women’s and Children’s Hospital. Through the years, the hospital grew and evolved into a full-service healthcare facility and the name was changed to Odessa Regional Medical Center to reflect its larger campus and more comprehensive services. The hospital has 225 beds and has approximately 250 physicians on staff and has over 700 employees.
Today, ORMC offers a wide spectrum of healthcare services, including advanced diagnostic imaging technology, emergency care, innovative surgical procedures, maternity care, comprehensive cardiac services and general medical care.
Performs a variety of imaging procedures, including CAT/MRI procedures, and is responsible for patient safety protocols. Functions as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs. Participates in Performance Improvement activities. Provides service to age range from neonate to geriatric.
- Bachelor of Science degree is preferred, but not required.
- One year of radiologic/imaging experience.
- Prefer specific experience and training in CAT.
- Graduation from an AMA-approved school of Radiologic Technology.
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- ARRT and/or CRT certification.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy, physiology and medical terminology.
- Possesses a high level of knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy.
- Proficiency with most major MRI/CAT equipment manufacturer's hardware and software (GE, Siemens, Picker).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled