Local Travel Contracts Available!
POSITION SUMMARY: CT Technologists utilize computerized tomography (CT) scanners to produce cross-section images of patients’
Internal organs and tissues for the diagnosis of medical condition. A CT scan technologist must be able to accurately interpret a physician’s scanning instructions, administer contrast materials, prepare and operate the CT scan equipment and position the patient to capture the appropriate images. Staff in this position effectively interact with patients, hospital employees, managers, and other health team members while maintaining established professional standards. Also, participate in performance improvement activities and perform other imaging tasks or duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduation from AMA approved school of radiology technology.
- Two years’ experience as a radiology technologist. Previous experience in CT preferred
- ARRT, MA Sate License, Advanced Certification in CT is preferred
- BLS Healthcare Provider Status-required
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit-eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Medical Insurance , Dental Insurance, 401(k)
Please feel free to call or email us with any questions regarding the Steward National Traveler Network!