Location: Steward Health Care
Posted Date: 7/22/2021
The successful candidate will be responsible for answering all switchboard phone calls and providing service to all incoming visitors as well as assist all internal staff with coordination of meetings, scheduling and security issues pertaining to the front office. This candidate must assure that the Steward's philosophy of quality services to clients is considered in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of this position.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls. Route calls promptly and correctly to the proper staff person or voicemail and correctly and politely take messages when necessary;
- Greet visitors in a friendly, welcoming, and professional manner and direct them to their proper destination;
- Assist as necessary with special administrative events;
- Assist with scheduling and coordination of meetings for all Conference Rooms at the Corporate office;
- Assist with data entry and special projects as needed;
- Assist with the execution of direct mail and bulk mail projects as well as all daily USPS mail;
- Coordinate all deliveries from various vendors;
- Assist with the ordering of office and kitchen supplies;
- Coordinate and respond in a timely manner to all email inquiries as it pertains to this position; and
- Perform any other duties as needed or requested by Management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong customer service and organizational skills;
- Basic computer literacy and ability to type a minimum of 30 words per minute;
- Professional telephone manner;
- Experience with a multiple0-line busy switchboard;
- Ability to listen to customers, clients, and patients and to understand and respond positively to their requests;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure;
- Must be flexible and willing to assist with various clerical functions; and
- Ability to interact effectively as a member of a team and work collaboratively with other departments.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Experience (Type & Length): 1-3 years of experience working in an Administrative environment.
- Hardware/Software: MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint are essential).