Recreation Therapist - PRN - JVW
- Bachelors from an accredited University with degree in Therapeutic Recreation and Current Certified Therapeutic Recreational Therapist registration (CTRS), Certified by the Certification Board for Music Therapists (CBMT) OR
- Bachelors Degree in one or more of the following: Art Therapy, Music Therapy, Physical Education or Dance Therapy with current cerifications.
- Current Certified Therapeutic Recreational Therapist registration.
- Annual CPI certification or recertification.
- Biannual BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association.
- Completion of mid-cycle CPR demonstration.
- Ability to read and communicate effective in English.
- Experience in Behavioral Health preferred.
- Additional languages preferred.
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center- West Valley Campus! JV West Valley is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JV West Valley has been serving the health care needs of the West Valley since 1963. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown and changed, JV West Valley has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, ICU, Med Surg, Telemetry, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Health, and one of the busiest emergency departments in the state.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JV West Valley Campus.