Under general supervision the Recruiting Coordinator sources, screens, and coordinates interviews for the Steward National Traveler Network. The Recruiting Coordinator will initiate background checks and prepare documents to assist HR in the new hire process. The Recruiting Coordinator will utilize current marketing practices to attract talent, including but not limited to social networking, mail and or email campaigns, and job fairs. Based on fluctuating needs, up to 50% or more of the workload could involve sourcing applicants through resume databases and social media platforms. All other duties as assigned. This position requires flexibility and excellent time management skills.
To learn more about the Steward National Traveler Network, visit our landing page!
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or other related field preferred
- Minimum of one year of recruiting experience required
- Technical, critical thinking and interpersonal skills relevant to Human Resources to effectively communicate with applicants, employees, team members, department managers/directors and administration.
- Ability to prioritize work with minimal supervision, to independently carry out the duties of the position.
- Proven ability to work productively in an environment with high levels of interruption.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality‹‹‹‹‹
- Basic knowledge of personnel management, employment and recruitment techniques, and laws relating thereto.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran