Regional Performance Manager
Position Purpose: The Regional Performance Manager analyzes quality and clinical reports for each assigned medical practice and works in close partnership with the assigned medical practice to develop an annual performance improvement plan based on each medical practice’s identified strengths and opportunities. The Regional Performance Manager will work closely with the medical practice throughout the performance period to monitor, support, and revise the annual plan to ultimately ensure that each assigned medical practice achieves the target for all network performance metrics. This position also interfaces with the regional operations team and works as part of the national quality and performance teams to drive performance excellence in each assigned medical practice.
- Reviews and analyzes monthly performance reports assessing performance in nationally identified clinical and quality metrics. Identifies performance strengths and opportunities.
- Build strong business relationships with each assigned medical practice and clearly communicates the network metrics and goals to each assigned medical practice.
- Acts as a quality measure subject-matter expert for all assigned medical practices and stays up-to-date on new quality measures, updates to existing quality measures, as well as payer specific requirements and submissions
- Acts as subject matter experience on risk adjustment related clinical performance and stays up-to-date on payer specific submissions and requirements
- Develops, implements, and supports performance improvement roadmap for each assigned practice that aligns all the cross-functional team objectives, including but not limited to practice goals, regional operations goals, the national quality team goals, and the national performance team goals
- Collaborates on payer meetings surrounding regional performance and strategy
- Additional responsibilities as needed based on business need.
Years of Experience:
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 130891